Sunday, January 10, 2010

January, what a drag!

I just put down Christmas decor and i have to say, it is bland, naked in my main room. I thought it was time for some spring decoration...


Yes, the dogs don't care, as long as they have a bone....

Et voila!!!


Click pictures to see all the accessories on Mantel!


I have been collecting glass bottles...,put to use!
Here the combination: Black iron,black, glass, green, creme/white.

And in the middle of a messy Saturday with the kids...I had something pretty and out of reach for them to look at...

6 comments:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

I'm so very glad you found me so I could come see your charming blog. You have brilliant taste my dear and I'll call frome time to time to see how you keep.
Warm regards and every happiness in 2010.
Sincerely,
Simone

Unknown said...

Same to you mon amie....

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your mantel is gorgeous and I love your glass collection too. Your home looks stunning. Thanks so much for joining the party, what a treat. Hugs, Marty

Kimberly said...

I am you newest follower, and I just love your decor. The mantle is very lovely.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Frenchy...

Ohhh...I just love how you decorated your beautiful mantel...it looks fabulous, my friend! You have such a beautiful home...thank you for sharing it with us!

I also wanted to thank you for coming by and taking a peek at my Tea Rose bedroom! I enjoyed your visit and sweet note, my friend! Thank you!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Chari @Happy To Design

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Your fireplace and mantel are really beautiful! I love how you have it decorated.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com