Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heart attack!!! Day 4, Valentine countdown

This is the easiest thing, but sure made my hubby happy. I taped the hearts last night when he was sleeping. This morning. I got an extra big kiss when he saw it. get the hearts at walmart or Macey's.
Another easy card, it says:"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
--George Sand
I can't but more agree...I added my personal message to it too.

Have a great day...I am getting out of the house....This is our Master bathroom. The ceilings are Aqua blue :)

5 comments:

JMay said...

Just stumbled across you blog & I love it!

This is such a cute idea. I LOVE Valentine's Day & have so many fun ideas to do for my Swede.

I used to live in France when I was 16 for 2 years & it was fantastic so I know how much you must miss it.

:-)

Victoria said...

How sweet and romantic!You have such delightful charm and enchantment to all you do! Beautiful!
Kiki~

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE THAT..AND THE CARD IS TOO CUTE! YOU OUGHT TO HAVE YOUR OWN CARD DESIGNING BUSINESS! COME SAY HI :D

Ronda Laveen said...

Very cute idea!

Unknown said...

I do miss Paris. So beautiful. I am happy here too. I will try to go next Summer.
KiKi..You are so sweet, thank you!
Julie, what a compliment. WOW.
Thank you Ronda.
Audra. That's such a cool idea. That's sexy too..Love it!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com