Sunday, March 7, 2010

Awards

I have been given 2 awards this week and i am so grateful when someone shows me that they love my blog and me enough to talk about it.

The first one comes from Vintage French hen.

The first time i visited her blog i find her super crafty. She always has something fun going on and she has her daughter Maggie's pregnant picture there too. Well, i am baby crazy so i thought it was so cute! HAHAHA



I am supposed to write 7 things about myself....


  1. I was a professional dancer for Disneyland Paris. They hired me to do Alice in Wonderland but for some reason i ended up dancing in the parades. I did Wendy, Peter Pan's girl friend also. :)  Vintage French Hen's daughter was in the Disneyland Christmas parade...I liked that :)
  2. I have 5 chickens, 2 lay blue eggs.
  3. I had 9 years of English and 7 years of Spanish in school in France.
  4. I stayed 2 months in Tunisia, an Arabic country.
  5. I love the smell of orange tree blossoms. LOVE.
  6. I can belly dance.
  7. I can dance salsa...very well.

The second Award comes from Roxy at A woman's write.


I was so surprise when she told me that her sister in law was one of my friends. How cool is that!!!

1 comment:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com