Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dinosaur Birthday cards


We are having a Dinosaur's Birthday party around the corner....I made some Party invitation cards....2 different papers....The dino paper is from Imaginisce. Great Dino line ! So cute...I got a Dino stamp too.



Glued it all together on the cardstock....I love the letter stamps from making memories....
I think letters and number stamps are a must !
It is very simple card but cute...perfect for my busy life !

Hope your day is dinomyte ! :)


8 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Imaginisce has some really great stuff. I loved their penguin stuff a couple years ago...very cute! I can't wait to see more of this dino party!

Blondie's Journal said...

Very cute invites...I would love to see your decorations!

XO,
Jane

PoesyGirl said...

What a fun idea for a party! Who doesn't like dinosaurs!!!!

highheeledlife said...

What a wonderful theme... can't wait to see the other fun and creative ideas you coordinate .. HHL

Christine said...

I love the dinosaurs! I have a couple of dino papers and they are fun.

SalemMomma said...

I like the invites! New follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
www.staying-me.com

Unknown said...

I am stopping by from the friendly friday follow...I love the dinosaurs! We will be having a dino party here too in a few weeks for my grandson's
2nd bday!

blessings,
melody

Kim, USA said...

Love your chandelier. And the colors just perfect for Fall.
MYM-Array of food

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com