Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bracelets for Dominic


One of my personal friend's little boy has Cancer.
She is having a fundraiser for Dominic at her friend's work and they are going to sell bracelets, called "Dominic's Beads". 
The event is on Feb. 12th and they need a lot of bracelets. 
If anyone is interested in making some bracelets and donating them, that would be great. They need them before the 12th of Feb. 


Send them to P.O. Box 264, Loveland, CO 80539. 



Could you guys also keep him in your prayers. Thank you :)


4 comments:

Lauren {whimsy lane} said...

I am so sorry to hear about little Dominic's hurdle. I hope these bracelets will help him jump over it. Are you looking for kid's bracelets or adult ones? I'm going to see if I can help...

Unknown said...

Any bracelets will do. They will sell them. Thank you sweetie :)

Unknown said...

Frenchy,
Sounds like a plan. I'll see if I can get my very artistic daughter to make some!
Mary

It's me said...

What a sad news..........good project !!...of course i pray for him ! love Ria....xxxx...

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com