Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Tourist Movie Trailer Official (HD)



I have so much going on right now...Some very good...Some stressing...Some bad...
Birthday party, Bridal pictures for my Hubby's cousin and something super cool!!! Are the good things...
The Tourist movie really got my mind off the bad things...Very entertaining...Loved the action...The story is full of surprises!! You HAVE to see it!
And for $1 Dollar at the red box...Why not! LOL
hope your week is going great!
Love you guys!
Frenchy

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I want to see it but here where I live it's a while before it gets here! Sounds like you are a bust gal! :D

Victoria said...

We rented The Tourist a few weeks ago and I loved it!!! It reminded me of the old Hitchcock movies from the 40's and 50's. Angelina Jolie is so incredibly beautiful!

Cranberry Morning said...

Okay, I'll get it. You're the second person who's said I must watch it! :-)

Food Glorious Food! said...

Wonderful movie.... Johnny was so charismatic :)

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com