Saturday, October 8, 2011

So yummy! Spiced Pretzel recipe for Fall and Halloween


This is my recipe and i have been making it a lot. This is great Fall, Halloween and after school treat!
Try them for a party!

Frenchy's Spiced Pretzel recipe

1 1/2 cups warm water,
1/4 cup margarine,
2 1/4 teaspoons yeast,
1 tablespoon sugar,
2 teaspoons salt,
2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon,
1/4 teaspoon ground Cloves,
1 teaspoon ground Ginger
4 cups flour,


I use my bread maker on "dough" setting or
Use your dough mixer head.
Add water and margarine, Yeast. Add Sugar, salt and all spices.
Add flour.
When dough is formed. Let it raise until doubled in size. (My bread maker does it for me).



Form pretzels with dough. The kids LOVE this part.


Place on baking sheet.


Melt some margarine and brush the pretzel dough.
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. (See recipe below).
Cook at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not let them overcook. Lightly starting to brown is ready.

Cinnamon sugar recipe

1/2 cup sugar,
1 tablespoon Cinnamon

Blend together in bowl.




Wrap in fun Halloween napkins and be ready for compliments!


6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Yummy...you can't go wrong with this! :D

deila taylor said...

now if I can get my daughter to make these, I will really be happy.

Unknown said...

I am glad you like it! it is very good!

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Looks yummy!

This is ScrappyGirl! My new blog is at www.onefantastichousewife.blogspot.com! Be sure to check out the post on the Sweet 16! I know you are like me and love a good party!

Happy Monday!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

These look so sweet and delish!

Stop by to enter my giveaway!

Chris said...

Hi Isabelle, these look so delicious and very easy to make. I have found and am following you through My Romantic Home and hope to visit often. Please visit my blog and perhaps you would follow me also. I would like that. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com