Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sheyna jewelry promotion for my readers

Christmas is coming fast and Sheyna has wonderful jewelry for your love ones.
They have a jewelry of the month club!
So fun!
You can also design your own jewelry.

Rondelle Earrings are so pretty!!



I really like their Leaf Earrings





They are offering us a 20 % off of any purchase. Use the code sheyna20.
This promotion will expire one month from today!
You have plenty of time to shop!


Don't forget the stencil giveaway. You can find it on my side bar.
XOXO
Happy week-end!


2 comments:

prettymeggy said...

You're such a sweet! merci merci beaucoup!!! buon weekend a toi aussi....
I wish I can speak more french with you so I don't forget.
I've lived in Paris for 3years and now I'm living here in Italy and I speak only italian.
anyway those jewerlies are so cute!!! gros gros bisous. xoxo, Haus of Gala

ExploreColorado said...

Ooo I really like those.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com