Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingerbread man tradition *12 days of Christmas*

This is a fun one to do around Christmas. The gingerbread dough is from Pillsbury. It is pretty good and easy since it is already made for you. I use a big Gingerbread man cookie cutter.



350 for 12 minutes. Turn the cookie sheet around half way for even cooking of the cookies.


Icing in plastic bags. I cut the tip. Very easy for the kids to use.


Mini M&Ms, Holiday Nonpareils and cinnamon candy.





The kids always have fun decorating and eating them...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys all have a beautiful holiday. Those gingerbread look yummy! Ashley and I still have the tradition of making cookies together every year, even though she's all grown up now!
Hugs,
Mary

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Aww so cute! I haven't seen that in the stores. Love that it's already made up! Great tradition for your family.

It's me said...

Hahahahah!!...so sweet...whaen they are almost finish...they eaten them !!...hahahahh!!....xxx....

x
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
||
||



Fijne Kerstdagen,
Merry Christmas,
Glaedelig Jul,
Merry Christmas,
Joyeux Noel,
God Jul,

Silvia C said...

Your kids are so adorable. It looks like you had a great time. Enjoy the holidays, darling.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com