Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Soleil's birth story


Soleil's birth was very simple. I got induced 1 week earlier because of the gestational diabetes.
I arrived at the hospital on a snowy morning and got started around 8 am, then at 10 am, my OB broke my water.
Soleil was born at 1 pm.
The doctor put her on my chest after she was born and i looked at her thinking...who are you...She was skinnier than my other baby girls at 6 pounds 15 ounces. My other 2 girls were in their 8 and 9 pounds.
She was in the hospital such an easy baby. Not crying. We bonded very easily because she was so peaceful.
She is such a blessing!

6 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Congrats sweet girl, you sure are blessed with such a gorgeous lil'bundle of joy! God bless you all! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're totally fine. Lots of hugs,
FABBY

Jojo said...

AS soft and sweet as the gentle snow. A beautiful baby.

Life Happens said...

Precious!!

Cameron said...

Sunshine on a Winter's day :)

Rizza Lana said...

Congratulations love! I couldn't wait for more photos of the little angel :)

Cranberry Morning said...

What a precious photo! I am so happy for you and your family, with your sweet baby girl!♥

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com