Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter party and Amazing Easter lemon cream egg nest cake!

Easter egg cute dyed bunny

We had a great Easter until we all got sick with a cold. LOL
We had an Easter egg hunt, went to the farm store and saw some baby chicks and bunnies.
We had this cute egg dying party.


Cute baby chick egg dyed, bunny and hedgehog egg dyed (Lola's creation, it was not in the kit)

The kit is from Target, bunnies and friends for $5. Cheap and so cute!!!


My boy decided to be an Alien...

Making a frog.

I made a lemon cream Easter egg nest.




Jelly beans on the Easter lemon cream egg nest.

Light and yummy.



Caught you!!

Those 2 were sick already, then we all caught it.


Easter Lemon cream egg nest recipe coming soon

5 comments:

Debby said...

Cute pictures. Little Fairy sure looks like her big sister. So sorry you all were under the weatherr. I hope everyone is better. The baby is so sweet.

Something Special said...

Thanks so much Isabelle, for inviting me to link in with your French party. And I was excited to read your profile, and see that you are from France and live in Utah. I am from Provo, Utah and live in Southern Nevada. I love all things French. I would love to get to know you better through email, or facebook. My name is Michele Askeroth, so maybe we could hook up there. I sure have enjoyed looking through your blog. You have many great ideas for kids and families too. Thanks so much, I am a new follower.

Kara @ June & Bear said...

love all those bunny years. hope you're all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm going around visiting everyone on today's PINK SATURDAY list.....with my hot cup of coffee, of course! Just wanted to let you know that I was here! Have yourself a great weekend, and stop by my place if you've the time!

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
xo

Marti McClure said...

Isabelle, Those eggs are so adorable - almost as adorable as your baby in the bunny ears! And I just showed your cake to my daughter who loves to bake and asked her to make me one. Yummy! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com