Sunday, June 3, 2012


French party on Monday

Thanks so much for linking last week! 
I have the link up every Sunday nights. Link up your French inspired posts, store, crafts, furniture, fashion etc...

I am looking for sponsors for the parties. If you are interested in being Featured, i will charge you $5.
As you know the picture link is not Free and i will need the money also for my time. You can also have a giveaway at the same time with no additional cost.

I get 24000 views a month. So, lots of exposure for you if you sponsor or link.

Contact me at isafrenchy@gmail.com


Wendy Elf  won a 1 month add  on my side bar! Congrats!

Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.


Photobucket


3 comments:

Kim said...

I would love to sponsor. Shoot me an e-mail at sherrodstudio (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Katherines Corner said...

Nothing to link so I will just say- Hugs and wishes for a beautiful week ahead. P.S. did you get my email?

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Thanks for hosting!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com