Saturday, June 16, 2012

Russell Thornton for Amber Alert GPS was on Good things Utah

My Husband was on Good things Utah few days ago for Amber Alert GPS. He his the founder.
View the video.
To tell you more of the story, after we lost My boy and found him. He told me to look for a GPS.
In my research, i could not find anything satisfactory enough for me. You had to be home on your computer to track the GPS on your child. How do you go after your child staying home?
Russ thought that the best way was to track a child from a cell phone and follow the GPS to find your child. Only one problem...The technology did not exist!!!
Russ decided to invent it. He invented the first child tracking GPS from your cell phone.
I am very proud of my man, how hard he works. He is very good looking in the video too. LOL

You can check the video here:
Russell Thornton at Good Things Utah, ABC.com




Happy Father's Day sweetie! Love you!
Happy week-end and Father's day to fathers out there!
Bisous
Isabelle Thornton


7 comments:

Life Happens said...

That's pretty awesome of your husband to come up with that!

Holly said...

How amazing is that!! An inventor, a celebrity, and a great dad--how blessed you are!

Congratulations...

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Congratulations to your husband for this wonderful invention. I know partents everywhere are thanking him many times over.

hugs
Sissie

highheeledlife said...

Mon Ami your husband not only put your mind at ease he has given peace of mind to so many parents. You are both amazing!! Inspiring in so many ways... Hugs, xo HHL

Something Special said...

Watched the video, and I am telling my children about this gadget, as they are all parents with young children. Way to go Russell!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys for the sweet comment!

An Apel a Day said...

Cheers to your husband! That's a very good product. I'm so glad your son was found!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com