Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Zombie Fashion? Very funny quote


I am in love with my grey Converse one *star shoes.


Mimi got braces. I am very happy about it, she is not.


I got myself a zombie shirt: Zombies want brains, You are safe. Hehehe. I don't wear it out of the house. Maybe i should. 
We have many fires in Utah, we may all burn tomorrow for the 4th of July. Not because of Aliens or Zombies..No...
So tomorrow we are having a water party To celebrate The United States of America's birthday party!


What about you?



7 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Love the shirt! lol The fact that you don't wear it out of the house reminds me of a funny birthday card that I bought once. It is very funny, but I really can't give it to anyone if I want to have any friends left. :-)

Mimi looks sweet in her braces. The time will go fast.

Have a happy Fourth! I think many communities will be avoiding fireworks this year.

Terra said...

Funny shirt. Will you dare to wear it outside of the house tomorrow? Happy 4th.

Unknown said...

Hahaha Terra! You are so funny! I might. lol
Cranberry morning, too funny!!!!

Happy 4th!!!

It's me said...

First i did not see it was you !!!.....Love and a happy summer day from me....xxx...

Unknown said...

All I wear are converse unless I am unwillingly forced into wearing something else that the world deems professional. Hey i think converse look professional but heck.. Who am I lol... K

Andi said...

That shirt is awesome and hilarious!

Melaina25 said...

We were in transit from Brittany to Beauvois airport on the 4th so we stopped in Normandy to visit the D-Day beaches---seemed patriotic!

Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com