Sunday, September 30, 2012

French party on Monday and feature


One creative couple shared this desk makeover, Amazing!!!

Pinning this to Pinterest for sure for future inspiration!
You can grab the Featured button

Photobucket


As you have noticed i am posting the same link party. I am aware that there is not that many French inspired posts out there and that people forget to link. The good thing is that you get the maximum exposure! Nice!
For the party, link old and new French inspired posts!

My favorites will be linked to pinterest.




Follow Me on Pinterest




Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting. This will be my last link up for a while as I am going on maternity leave. Thank you for allowing me to share with your readers!

The French Hutch said...

Lovely feature today. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for linking!

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Thanks for hosting this French party.

Doreen said...

This is my first time linking up here at your Monday party. I'm in love with everything Parisian, especially since our visit to Paris last spring.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com