Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blogger's night out My craft channel and Gardener's village

I got so busy that i forgot to tell you about the wonderful event we had with My Craft Channel and Gardener's village. 
We went trick or treat in all the stores at the village. We had a lot of fun and discovered some pretty amazing stores.

Any Shabby chic lovers?

What about a Spa day?

Wonderful fabrics

A place to have parties

Yarn and classes on how to crochet and knit

Adorable clothes

We ended the day with a Chocolate fondue.


Check the video!
Have you been to My Craft Channel? It is a fun place.

1 comment:

Manoel Carlos Alves said...

Passei, vi, li e gostei do seu blog, Parabéns... Aguardo sua visita em meu blog, se gostar do conteúdo do meu blog, peço o seu voto para o PRÊMIO TOP BLOG 2012, Já conquistamos o TOP 100 Agora buscamos o TOP 03, desde deixo meus sinceros agradecimentos... http://inkdesignerstampas.blogspot.com

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com