Friday, October 12, 2012

BonbonPic "Make me thin" App review



It is a worldwide known fact that the camera always adds an extra few pounds on your photos. Ladies know this better than the guys but nonetheless it is true. After 4 kids / 4 pregnancies this fact is even a little extra true for me right now. So here is the good news, I decided to fix this problem!!! Yes, I actually created an app.
The Bonbonpic “Make Me Thin” app corrects these extra pounds from the camera. Using the “Make Me Thin” filter you can drop those extra pounds. The filters start by thinning the image 2.5% all the way to 15%. Here are a couple of screenshots from the app:




   
Once you complete your perfect photo, you can also share it of FB, Twitter or email it. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to have gorgeous photos on FB! Who doesn’t want to look great of FB? You can complete this amazing transformation in one click with the Bonbonpic app.
Now some of the guys out there may say this is cheating but I say this is justice for all those times the camera got it wrong!!!
You can download the app from iTunes here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bonbonpic-make-me-thin/id561984483?ls=1&mt=8
You can download the app from Google Play here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=and.com.bonbon&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFuZC5jb20uYm9uYm9uIl0
I would love to get your feedback on my new app! Please email me at frenchy@bonbonpic.com

No comments:

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com