Sunday, October 14, 2012

French party on Monday and features




Something special and her Chicken wire frame really inspired me this week!

I had a cold most of the week but i think i am doing good now. Thank you so much for joining the party. I love all your posts!


You can grab the Featured button

Photobucket


As you have noticed i am posting the same link party. I am aware that there is not that many French inspired posts out there and that people forget to link. The good thing is that you get the maximum exposure! Nice!
For the party, link old and new French inspired posts!

My favorites will be linked to pinterest and Featured on Facebook.




Follow Me on Pinterest




Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

Love the chicken wire frame!
Lynn

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com