Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Candy Tale Game App review


It is no mystery that I have a sweet tooth. I post a lot of recipes that  I made up and most of them are desserts. They just inspire me and I can always take a great picture that makes me salivate with my camera. This App is calorie and sugar free but makes me very happy. The kids love It and who doesn't dream of a world made of candy?

The story of CANDY TALE consists of exciting logic games intended for children over 4 years of age. A short fairy tale is linked to each exercise. Every game included in this story has been created with the thought of developing certain aspects of a child’s logical and creative thinking, perception of colors and shapes, and memory training.

This is the first iPhone/iPad game in which the participant has the opportunity to affect the visual appearance and contents of the next round of play. Hundreds of possible game and story combinations will allow children to play the fairy tale games over and over again.





THE BEST FEATURES OF “CANDY TALE”:
• Develops logical thinking and accuracy;
• Teaches to recognize colors, shapes, and patterns;
• Trains attention/concentration and memory;
• Incorporates many popular board games;
• Allows the player to influence the appearance and contents of future games.

Grab this delicious App here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-tale/id518349223?mt=8

4 comments:

tat2gurlzrock said...

What a cute game!Looks like a great app for kids

Gigi Lee said...

Great apps for kids indeed. =)

Despina T. said...

oh this game looks so nice!

Katherines Corner said...

Fun!!hoping you will share this at the Thursday Hop ( it's still open) Hugs P.S. the new giveaway started today too

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com