Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kids Animal Piano App Review


I have a 5 year old and 1 year old girl. They are fascinated with animals and animal sounds at this age. The Kids Animal Piano app is designed as a piano with the different color coded piano keys to play animal sounds for all the major animals. I sat down with my 2 girls and experimented with all the different animal sounds and ranges. The app also plays the following songs:

• BINGO
• Black Sheep
• Brother John
• Happy Birthday
• This Old Man
• Itsy Bitsy Spider *
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star *
• 5 Little Monkeys *
• Hush Little Baby *
• Alphabet Song *
( * available in Kids Animal Piano PRO version)

The itsy bitsy spider and twinkle twinkle little star songs were our favorites. The app is available for both iPhone and iPad. My girls kept asking me to play throughout the day. Kids Animal Piano is well designed, easy to use and will create interactive and fun app memories with your little ones.


Get the Kids Animal Piano app here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kids-animal-piano/id541458791?mt=8


3 comments:

Amy Orvin said...

My neices would be so tickled about this. They love those songs and would love the cute graphics.

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Zoe Lianne said...

this looks ideal for little ones!

Natasha K said...

great app!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com