Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine's day feature, It's the link party!

Glass slippers and all sorts of stuff shared her Valentine decor and this heart cards banner that I fell in love with last week and I love all her accessories. So cute!! You have to check them out. Shabby chic too!




Linking this posts to Facebook and pinning to Pinterest.
Link anything Home decor, Valentine and French inspired.

My next giveaway will be February 1st. My favorite beauty products and my blog Anniversary. It will be big!.

Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.




Photobucket

I also have a new "Shabby chic" button if you would like to grab it! 


3 comments:

squidword said...

they are really amazing!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for the feature! So glad you liked all my Valentine Decorations!

~Trisha

My Shabby Chic Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Bon weekend...
Lorena

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com