Monday, March 11, 2013

St Patrick's day projects and recipes you should do this week and link party!!

St Patrick's Day is coming up and it is a fun time to celebrate with your loved ones. Below are some great projects and recipes to have fun.

 I just love Dixie Delights, such a talented lady! She has 7 St Patrick's Day must do on her post...Yes!

With a blast has a yummy Irish dirt Pudding and printable that I am printing this week! Yes I am too good!



My 12 year old says it is too cute not too make! Yes we will! Southern Blue Celebrations Key lime fudge...Did I hear a yummmmmm?

I am Featuring all of you on Pinterest and Facebook
Next week is Easter Features but link anything you want. I will keep featuring people as I go. The party is up till Easter. Same every week so you get most traffic.



Also I am doing a charity with Ivory Homes for Autism.
You can help me raise $1 for each like  on Instagram
$1 for each repin on Pinterest
Help pretty please :)


Please link back to Le chateau des fleurs

Happy linking!! XO

10 comments:

With A Blast said...

Thank you for the feature and the party, Isabelle!

Cranberry Morning said...

Such beautiful things at the linky party! I've got to post about my French Lilac & Lavender homemade soap and link it next week.♥

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Yes, you are hearing me say..yummy!!!..great features! Thank you for hosting pretty Isabelle and have a great St. Pat's week!
FABBY

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting me join in this week!

~Trisha

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Oh, I say key limes yesterday wondering what I could do!!!

Alyson said...

LOVE St. Patty's Day and cannot wait to celebrate it Saturday:)

Saying Hi from My So-Called Chaos:)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

now which one looks best. they all look so yummy good. ( :

Visit Le Chateau des Fleurs and leave a comment on one of her posts telling her I sent you! "My So Called Chaos" (Can be done daily-must be a different post each time!)

Jessica.Anahi said...

I really like the "Lucky" banner :) pretty cute!

New follower! Found you through My so called chaos :)

XOXO, Jessica from Girl Booklet

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Those brownie bars look SO good! Stopping by via My So-Called Chaos :)

Daraya said...

Mmmm! Those mint brownies look delicious! :)
My So-Called Chaos sent me here!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com