Friday, March 29, 2013

The funny things we say



I have funny kids and they say funny things and they are better than twitter #funnyquotes! And I am pretty funny myself...

Me: Why are you eating my fries?
5 year old: They taste better on your plate.

Me to 5 year old: Why do you always leave the towel in the bathroom on the floor?
5 year old: Because it's my height.

Me: NOoooooooooo!
12 year old: Mom you ok?
Me: Yes, my phone just died.

Me: Don't touch the candy for the birthday.
Kids: U got candy?
Me: crap.

Kid: What is wrong with your eye?
Me: My baby punched it.

Kid: Why is the dog following you?
Me: I am eating Tuna.
Me: Can I just eat Tuna in peace?

Husband: Get this bowl out of the bedroom it stinks like tuna.
Me: No, it's not the bowl. It's me I just ate Tuna.

Me: Who ate the cupcake in the freezer for my blog?
Husband: Me.
Me: Why did you eat it?
Husband: I don't know.
Me: Where I am supposed to hide stuff?
Kid: That's where you hide stuffs?
Me: crap.

Me: I got you roll ups for your birthday party.
Kid: Oh yeah those, they were so good.
Me:crap

Kid: Eat skittles, poop the rainbow.

Me to boy: Help me get your Birthday party ready by watching the baby.
10 year old boy: Can I go play video games?
Me: ?

Kid: Dog needs hair cut, my friend thought he was a pillow.
Me: What is wrong with pillows?

Me: I take risks everyday.
Boy: What video game are you playing?

Me: Who on earth gets a false positive pregnancy test?
Friend: You and People magazine.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL its too funny :D
You've a precious moment with your fam :D

Anonymous said...

So funny! I'm always writing something in a post and erasing it because I fear I will offend someone. I have this strange good girl/bad mouth going on. Like would you have been offended if I would have put in a post concerning Mother Nature - she really is a cold hearted mother...? I erased it...but I still think it's true. Have a great weekend!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for making me laugh!

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

Kids are a great abdominal workout...all that laughing. Yours are pretty funny friend=0) Hope you have a wonderful Easter with all your sweeties.
XOXO,
Carol

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

Kids are a great abdominal workout...all that laughing. Yours are pretty funny friend=0) Hope you have a wonderful Easter with all your sweeties.
XOXO,
Carol

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Funny. I love the towel on the floor at the right height!!!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com