Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ephraim's rescue blogger event outfit

Apricot polka dots dress from Downeastbasics / Lucky brand orange Floral scarf / Bandolino Shoes / Earrings from Target  

I really love this outfit! Just very bright, fun and feminine. Anything with polka dots. I am attracted to polka dots. Can you have too many of them? 
In France we really try to attract attention to our best feature and here it is my face and hair. The scarf and earrings do the job. I went with very neutral shoes because the outfit is already very colorful. 
I really enjoy stepping out of my "Mommy outfit" and dressing up for events like the blogger event for the Ephraim's rescue movie.
The movie is out by the way! DID you see it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty outfit! I love the scarf.

Yeah, the French have so much style!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com