Monday, June 24, 2013

I love to sew tutorials and Monday link party


Night Owl corner shared her Father's Day painted tie craft. I am keeping a note for next year. I will have to make one myself...Hehe not only the kids...LOVE it! She just had a baby so go congratulate her. Her girl is SO adorable!

Bellenza shared her favors made with fabric...Pretty! This is fun!

With a blast share her No-Sew pet cushion tutorial. Have you seen this??? Such a good idea!

Pink When shared this amazing and easy Maxi dress and maxi skirt tutorial! WOW I want to make a skirt now...

Sew can do is a genius and I want her to sew for me...Alright, check this adorable strawberry shortcake hat tutorial!




Featuring you on Facebook and Pinterest!



I have a Buxom makeup set giveaway Now, don't miss it

Please link back to Le chateau des fleurs
Grab my button:



If you need a button with HTML Here:


Happy linking!! XO



5 comments:

With A Blast said...

Thanks for the feature and the party, Isabelle! Have a lovely week :-)

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Strawberry Shortcake Hat and the sweet compliments. I'm honored!!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

Love these DIYs! The maxi dress DIY looks fun!
~Sarahttp://awriterinlove.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-urban-decay-naked-palette.html

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Since we're pretty new to joining link parties, it's a such a thrill to be noticed and featured. Thank you for selecting our Fabric Brooches. :-)

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

That strawberry shortcake hat makes me want to have a daighter!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com