Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vintage clothing style

I am in love with Vintage clothing and I have been looking online at dresses and outfits.
A while ago, I was telling a friend who dresses with Vintage clothing how much I loved her style. She said that I should try if I love it so much! She had great taste but really I told her I didn't know where to start.
One store that I always say I would buy from is Shabby Apple. All their dresses are Vintage and I don't have to run around to find something because it's online, it's easy. Now I have to chose what to pick because it's all so beautiful. Help me?











5 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Mon Ami .. these are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing this shop with us readers. Going to check out their site. Wishing you a great day! xo C. (HHL)

Heidi's Wanderings said...

Shabby Apple's clothes are really cute. And I really like the pic of the yellow dress you posted.

Heidi’s Wanderings

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I like them all, except the houndstooth; even though it is spectacular. I like the tule. I also like the retro blues and mints. It would be hard to choose, because their prices are great.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I like the aqua one with polka dots. But the black and white houndstooth one is so elegant! I can't wait to see which one you choose.

Beth W said...

You really can't go wrong with Shabby Apple. They have a great returns policy AND their stylists are willing to answer any and all questions to help you find your perfect dress. I'm plus-sized, pearish shaped, and they even found me a great dress (two years ago, before they unleashed a plus-size line). My current fav is the SideSaddle. :)

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com