Friday, April 4, 2014

Bed Bath & Beyond - Over-the-Sink Roll-Up Drying Rack Review

I spend way too much time at Bed Bath & Beyond. I will be the first to admit it. I am obsessed with trying new kitchen products because the kitchen is where I spend countless hours. I tried out the "Over-the-Sink Roll-Up Drying Rack":



First of all it was compact and easy to roll and store. It was non slip all over and didn't move on the sink and the dishes didn't move all. It will fit a big or small sink and when in use the kitchen looks tidy. It is great for delicate dishes that you can't wash in the dishwasher and for quick washes of any dish.

The space saving is one of the biggest pluses. Even in large kitchens you need something that will roll up and is a space saver. The pretty light grey fits any kitchen decor although I would love to see color options in black or metallic as well. 



Conclusion: This is a daily use item that is very well designed, sturdy and last but not least "pretty" while in use. It is a great gift and a recommended buy! Check it out here:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/Over-the-Sink-Roll-Up-Drying-Rack/1042011774?Keyword=over+sink+roll-up+drying+rack

By Isabelle Thornton

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

How handy is that!! I need one of those. Thanks for the review, Isabelle. I hope you have a lovely weekend with your family.

Helena Oops said...

Really fantastic review!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com